So Beckham was pretty fussy the other night and we tried everything we could think of to comfort him....nothing was working. Then, he let big ones go about four or five times and was then all smiles. After turning him over and seeing what you see in the pictures, I think I'd be all smiles too.
Monday, March 10, 2008
What A Mess!!
Posted by The Brown Family at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
WOW..That is a serious blow out.
Oh my...I can't believe that little ones have that come out!! I'm not looking forward to the blow outs!
Totally cracking up! So sick, I hate that for you!
WOW I don't think that I have ever seen anything that bad
That is so funny because every parent out there is remembering sometime it happened to them!
Yuck! I have that problem with Adelin all the time. I don't think it would be such a problem if she poohed everyday, however, she poohs anywhere from 3-5 days!
Holy crap! Literally! That is impressive! I love it.
get that kid in the circus! That's just unreal!!! Yuck! :)
Post a Comment