Well, funny that I made that post last night about Tess getting mail from grandpa because this morning she got a card from him :o) (our mail man comes REALLY early) I didn't find the camera in time for all the funny letter kissing she does, but she is really sweet about getting the letter. Oh, and while I was tapping I couldn't figure out what she said right before the end but, and this is for mom, she said "grandma, I love you" it's just really high pitched so I had to listen to it before I could figure it out, haha. Anyway, thought you'd like this dad. She still pats her chest when she says grandpa too....kinda cute.
Oh and all those other funny sounds, that sound like a dog panting....that was Beckham. He was doing his morning kicks, haha


2 comments:
I am dying about Beckham in the background!
how cute is that! I love that Beckham is making so much noise!
Post a Comment