Beckham has decided that he's getting big and this week figured out how to hold his own bottle. So, he sits on the couch in the mornings with Tess and they both drink their milk and watch Dora (yes, Beck actually watches, haha). It's very helpful to me that he's figured this out.
Tess saw that I was taking pictures of Beckham and wanted one taken of her too. It's cute! And sorry that her breakfast is all over her face, but that's just her :o)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
New Trick
Posted by The Brown Family at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Wow! I don't think Bevin is even close to doing that yet! Cute... he watches Dora!!
Too cute Laura! They grow up so fast. The updated blog is adorable! Love it!
Haha that is funny... Ava never liked TV until about 18 months but Devery will make a fuss if she is not facing the TV. :) Good job on the bottle thing. I can only wish....
I love her smile...so looks like I'm doing something I shouldn't be!
Yay! I love it when they can hold their own bottle. What cute kids!
That is so great! I love them!
Your life will definitely be easier now. It takes so much time to sit and hold the bottle while they slowly drink it. It is to crazy how fast kids grow. They are so cute....
Brook
I think Beckham broke a record! I haven't ever seen a baby so young holding his own bottle! That is awesome! I know that makes life so much easier.
I think Beckham broke a record! I haven't ever seen a baby so young holding his own bottle! That is awesome! I know that makes life so much easier.
I think Beckham broke a record! I haven't ever seen a baby so young holding his own bottle! That is awesome! I know that makes life so much easier.
They are so cute! He is getting too big too fast.... We miss you guys! Love much...
Post a Comment