Monday, March 10, 2008

Love to Laugh

One of my favorite things is to hear my kids laugh. Beckham has recently found that some things are really funny to him and has the cutest laugh. I've tried to video him several times before and he gets distracted by the camera and stops. But, I was finally able to get a little clip of him. And Miss Tess, of course, adds her cute self (dirty face and all) to the clip as well.

P.S. never mind my comments in the video....my voice is super weird in it.

13 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Such a cute laugh....That is great that you were able to catch it on video.

Brook

ETCK said...

How cute!!! I love it when little kids laugh like that. You gotta love Tessa and her messy face. She loves being in front of the camera, doesn't she. :)

Alesha said...

A- love that Tess says Ko Ko, glad she has him on the brain! haha B- Beck is so cute! I love his little laugh and C- I always do that, when I get a video of me talking to Koen I think "what is my voice and is that how I really sound?" Sick, haha!

Stacey said...

How cute!! I way miss you guys... When are you coming home?

Unknown said...

K, you are a crazy blogger! How do you have time like that? I wish I was a super-mommy like you! I love you!

The Marsing's said...

Hiiii Deeeeeeeeeevan

Marissa said...

I love his laugh! Sydney is going through this "overly loud, fake laugh" stage that is hilarious, she thinks the louder she laughs, the more we will laugh with her, which is usually true!

Cicely said...

Hello! We met at church! I'm Cicely and Julie showed me your blog from her blogger. You have the most adorable family and I love the name Beckham.

I'm excited to see you guys again soon!

Gina said...

I know what you mean...I hate listening to myself talk "baby talk". It is ridiculous! I love innocent laughter too. Your kids are so cute!

Stacey said...

I wish you were here so that we could watch the dance show together... Eric just does not GRUBB the way that I do. Thanks for the text last week:)

Gina said...

Hey Laura! We are making our blog private tomorrow so send me an email to gina_ut@hotmail.com so I can send you an official invite. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome, they are getting so big. We have not seen your kids for awhile, they are growing up great.

Stacey said...

Hello I need an update on your life!!