Tessa has a list of favorite people that we talk about often...KoKo, Yosh (aka, Alesha), Annie, Daddy, Dora and so on. But the one person that is ALWAYS on that list and often named first is Bompa....Grandpa Paul. Tessa thinks that every piece of mail we get is from grandpa and that every time the door bell rings and I ask her who it is she always shouts "Bompa!". I told me parents about Tessa wanting mail from grandpa because one day I handed her a flyer that came from Walgreens and she thought it was from my dad. She carried it around ALL DAY and would talk to it and kiss it and got very mad if anyone took it away from her or put it where she couldn't find it. So, upon hearing this my parents decided that they would send Tess a letter or something special each week. The picture below is of Tess getting a card from Grandpa Paul. Every time she gets something she first kisses the envelope it came in and then once it's opened she'll kiss the card over and over, haha. She's my little sweetie and I think it's safe to say that she misses grandpa Paul as much, if not more, than I do. We love you dad!!
Here are some pictures of Tessie with grandpa. She was often his shadow :o)
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Grandpa Paul
Posted by The Brown Family at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That it the cutest thing ever! I love it and I bet that makes your dad feel really special! Your kids are DARLING! Miss you guys!
That is so cute!!! Ava and my mom have a great bond like that. He must be some "Bompa"!!
No way! My son, Miles, calls both his grandpas "Bompa" too!
Okay...you're killing me!
Lo, you don't know how much this means to me that you would do this.
Truly.
That is so sweet....You better tell grandpa to get on a plane to come see her.
Brook
I really love that she loves your dad that much it is so cute! I also love that she calls me Yosh!
Post a Comment