Friday, January 23, 2009

SO sick of snow!!

Well, winter came in like a lion this year. Actually, more like a pack of lions! Seems to be never ending. The past few days we've been given a break, thank heaven. However, for the past several weeks it seems as though we have to shovel 2-3 times a day otherwise we're stuck in the house. There's quite a lack of sunshine and when it does come out it doesn't last long. Needless to say, Erie is VERY dreary this time of year. Below are a few pictures of our "fun" in the snow.


Steve's never ending job....which he does so well :o)

Tessa likes to help. She uses the dust pan as a shovel, haha. Beckham loves the snow, but doesn't have the right gear to stay out long. But he loves it anyway.


This snowman was supposed to be a daddy/Tessa project, but Tess only lasted half way through the second section. Steve takes great pride in making things perfect and he must have spent hours on this guy. He was very proud of his work! Tessa and I designed the face...Eyes=prunes, Nose= a toy carrot, Mouth= Stackers Fruit Roll-ups, and Pipe= candy-cane.

6 comments:

Heather Strong said...

That is the most perfect snowman I have ever seen!

Levi and Suzi said...

I agree that it is a very perfect snowman. We drove by the other day and Kass was SO excited that there was a snowman at your house!

Cicely said...

I'm convinced that snowman is really made up of plastic balls posing as snow because no snowman looks that symmetrical and proportioned in real life. Good work.

Alesha said...

FREAK! I am glad I am not there for one reason, all though I really miss you. Beck is so big...are you serious!?

Stacey said...

Dang that is a good looking snow man!

Blatter said...

Perfect snowman!