So Tessa is proving to be quite the funny girl with her own way of looking at her little world. She says the cutest things and I often wonder where she comes up with some of this stuff. Here are a few of her latest...
Last week she got the flu. I had gone to bed early only to be awakened by Tess crying because she had got sick all over her bed and herself. As I went to help clean her up here was our conversation: Tess- What happened?! Mom- you got sick baby. Tess- Why?!! It so yucky!
So we then got everything cleaned up and had her back to bed and all seemed well. But, moments later the crying started again. I went back in her room...Tess (with arms in the air) It happened AGAIN mom!! Mom- it's ok, your tummy is just upset. Tess- But it's so yucky! I make a mess!
So once again we cleaned up her and her bed. This time I got smart and put her to bed with a bowl and told her to use it if she felt sick again. Back to bed. Moments later... I walked into the room mid throw-up. As Tess looked up at me she had the biggest smile on her face. Tess- I did it mom! I frew-up in the bowl! I need to go tell dad I was a good girl and frew-up in the bowl. She was so proud of herself, it was so cute.
Next story...
Tess was watching Dora and they were making wishes. Dora told them to whisper their wish to the wishing star. Tess did and I only caught part of it..."Mama, Papa" and as I turned to ask her what she wished for, Dora beat me to it. Tess then re-petted her wish aloud..."I wish Mama, Papa come see me here". Her sincerity and hope was so cute. I was then telling my mom this later in the day and Tess asked who I was talking to. When I told her it was grandma, she said "I want Papa all the time here"
Other funny convos...
"Mom, I go live with Papa in Utah." I said, "You can't, that would make me sad." Tess "I sorry that make you sad, but I gotta go!"
"Mom I can't find Papa" I reply "that's cause we're in Pennsylvania and Papa is in Utah." Tess "I can't find Papa cause I yost in Pennsylbania?!" Mom , "we're not lost, we live here" Tess, "no I not live here, I yost!"
As you can tell, most of our conversations are about her Papa...she's obsessed!
This may only be cute to me, but had to share anyway ;o)
Friday, January 23, 2009
Funny Tessa
Posted by The Brown Family at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Ha ha these are cute. I enjoyed reading them - especially the toddler words. =)
Because she was so cute when she was sick, did it make it easier to clean up her mess? :) What a cute girl!
Okay, it's official: I will do anything for her!!
Those are such cute stories. I can't imagine one of my kids throwing up in a bowl and smiling! Owen calls his gma and gpa Mama and Papa too. Cute.
cutest things ever! I bet it makes all the times when you wish they wouldn't talk so worht it! Miss you guys! And I'm with Tess you are so yost!
She so loves her Papa, it is so cute. It cracks me up how well she seems to know the concept of PA and UT. Ko just doesn't understand why we cant pop in and see his PA friends at any given time.
Post a Comment