Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Memory Lane

So I was on a friends Facebook page and noticed that she had a bunch of pictures from when we nannied in Boston. So I grabbed them! Thanks Tif! It took me down memory lane and made me smile. What a fun time it was! I miss all you girlies so much! Through all the drama and dancing and sleep-overs and fun trips you all became friends that I will never forget and helped me become a better person. Love you all!!


These were all the girls I was out in Bean-town with. From the top left:
Heidi, Laura, Gina, Leslie, Alicia. Bottom Left: Emily, Katt, Tiffany, Bri, Molly
"NANNY NATION"
Also, this was the first picture Steve ever saw of me, haha!

After church ever Sunday our ward held a "Linger Longer" since people came from all over New England. Somehow us nannies always seemed to get dinner duty! We all looked super cute though! haha!


Mormon Day at Fenway Park!! SO FUN!! The missionaries were all aloud to take the day off and come. These guys served in or ward. Sad but I only remember one of them.

Halloween 2003. We were all Miss America contestants.
This was at a ward activity out by our Bishop's house.


So these 2 pictures are what we all did on a regular basis. Whenever someone had a bad day or if one of the girls was going home, we'd get together and have a dance-party in our PJ's. Some of the most fun times we had!

Don't remember when or where this was taken. But I have a ring on, so it as after Steve and I were together. Not sure who's baby that is either, haha!
Long live Nanny Nation!!

9 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Way to many memories! I told Gina the other day that I would not be the person I am today without Boston.

Stacey said...

I must say that it is a good picture for Steve to first see you! and yes you are a hottie! IT is so fun to look back at things like that!

Heidi Wing said...

OH MY LO!!!! That makes me laugh!!! Its fun to go down memory lane! miss you girls. i wish we could of gotten together.

Emily said...

That baby is Liv! ha ha! That was at your bridal shower. Silly girl!

Stephen Brown said...

Ok, so i was thinking it was Liv, but I wasn't sure. I couldn't tell who's house we were in.

Alesha said...

I feel like I am really happy/jealous you did that, what a fun time!

Team Fraser said...

So fun! We looked at year books the other day...and it was so much fun! Um you look the same! And I love that your Ms Illinois.

Stacey said...

Hey what preschool where you looking at for Tess? I would rather have it a little pricey then to be scared every time I drop her off.

Stacey said...

i just looked into Challenger. I actually have a girl in my dance class that goes there. I am just worried that if I start her in a private school then what do I do for Kindergarten and First grade? I know for a fact that I eould not be able to afford Private school for both of our kids for the next 18 years. What would happen if I had another kid???? I also loe the fact of the kids all growing up together in the same neighborhoods. The girl that is in my dance class said that she doesn't ever hang out with anyone after school because most of her school friends live so far away from her she never sees them and the kids in her neighborhood are so close she doesn't feel like she belongs and has no idea what/who they are ever talking about. I think kids need the social just as much as the academic. WOW that was long. Well let me know what you find out. Registration is in February.