Monday, January 5, 2009

The famous Polar Bear

Tessa started talking about this "polar bear with doctor stuff" while we were in UT visiting. It's all she ever talked about when you'd ask what she wanted for Christmas. Steve and I had already bought her a big gift by this time, so my grandma (Tessa's great-grandma) was the life saver and was able to find exactly what she was asking for :o)

4 comments:

jolyne77 said...

Tessa is SO cute! Holy smokes they are growing up so fast! Wasn't it just the other day you guys moved here, and Beckham wasn't even BORN yet?! Man...time flies.

Hey, I tried to call you this morning...give me a holler...

LOVE the pics!!
Jolyne

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy that Tessa got her Polar Bear! She was so cute when she was telling me about it! Your kids are too cute!

Team Fraser said...

so cute! I can't believe how big she is. And her hair...I love it. So darling! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! The look on her face! What a great video to have. I can't believe that, that was Beckham in the back walking around. I haven't even seen him yet. Time does fly!