Ok, since I'm seeming to be SO horribly slow at getting all of my pictures together I figured I'd better post something on the second half of our fun vacation.
As many of you know, from Alesha's blog, we joined Phil, Alesha and Koen out in Ocean City for a a few days. It was a blast! Tess wasn't a fan of the water..."too cold me" is what she said every day, any time anyone attempted to get her in the water. She did have fun playing in the sand and "catch the birdie" aka chasing the seaguls. Beckham LOVED the sand! We'd set him on the towel and within seconds he was stretched so his little hands could dig in the sand.
We were able to take a few walks down the board walk. Enjoyed this AMAZING stuff called Polish Water Ice...my new fav! Dare I say, better than Rita's?! I went for 2 super fun rides on the ball sling-shot with Lesh where we laughed until I thought I'd pee myself. Had a super fun date with my hubby on some ski dos...my first time on one and it was a blast! Steve and Phil got in a couple games of golf. Lesh and I enjoyed a night out shopping, just us girls. Steve tried Maryland Blue crab for the first time. And then we had a very long and eventful drive home.
It was so nice to get away and forget that we are poor students, haha. Thanks so much to Alesha's aunt and uncle for allowing us to stay in their condo. And thanks to Phil and Alesha for the memories. Not sure what I'll do without you guys when you move in a couple months...makes me tear up to think about it. Love you much!
So many things have happened since being home....but that will be for another post.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the beach...will post more when I get them.
This picture of the kids is by far one of my favorites! Steve dug a hole and Tess thought it was so fun to just sit in it with anyone that would join her. Make me smile every time I see it!
At the end of the pier at dusk....so pretty!
My little stud muffin! Dont you just want to squish him?!
My sweet Tessie...always with the messy face, haha
This was just outside our front door...such a hard view to wake up to every morning!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Vacation Part 2....Kinda
Posted by The Brown Family at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ok all those pics are SO cute! I love them! I will deff bring over my card today...I want you to have them off my mem card as much as you want them! haha! That was so fun! Can I go back? HAHA!
That looks like it was a ton of fun.
such cute pictures. Beckam is getting so big! I can't believe that he's what 6 7 months? Anyway way jealouse that you were at the beach!
Love the beach! I have not been all year :( It's just not the same without the group at Bear Lake!
I want to pinch your sons cheeks off! He is sooo cute! It looks like you guys had a great time.
You guys could be a postcard family!
I have the close-up pic of Tessa as my desktop pic. Makes me smile every time I open my laptop...I am compelled to say, "Hi, baby!" or "How's my girl?"
Could be time for another visit. :)
Post a Comment