Well, I know it's been a while since my last post but I have good reason. We were on vacation :o)Our first stop was Locust Grove, VA where all of the family, on my mom's side, got together to celebrate my grandparents 50th anniversary and have a little family reunion. It was a blast!We arrived on Wednesday June 11, as did my family with exception of my dad. The next few days were used to relax and prepare for the weekend events. Friday came the arrival of my dad and Tessa couldn't have been happier! My mom got a great picture of her staring at him with such love...I'll post it when I get it cause it's too cute! Saturday was the big anniversary party. It was wonderful to see everyone. A lot of the family I hadn't seen in 6 or 7 years. My grandparents are wonderful and it was such a joy to be together as family to celebrate them and their life together. Sunday was the picnic. More friends and family came too enjoy to yummy food and beautiful weather. Monday the Mero and Arnston families got together and went to the amusement park King's Dominion. WHAT A BLAST! Aside from a little moment with Tessa and about 20 minutes of rain, it was such a great day. Thanks mom and dad! Steve still tells everyone about the rides, haha!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Family Time...Vacation Part 1
Posted by The Brown Family at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
looks like you had a great time. I wish I could go on rides!
PS that picture of Beckam with the tie on...um how cute is that! He is looking so big!
It was fun to see all the pictures. It looks like you have a big family that is really close...that is awesome.
That pic of Tess and Beck is too die for! I kinda wish we would have gone to kings dominon with you...so fun!
Wow 50 years!! That is so amazing! I love the pics of Tess and Beck! So, do you go by "Lo"? I saw it just now on your blog and on Lesh's blog....
Sounds like so much fun! Wish your vacation would have brought you home, but maybe sometime soon? Love you!
These are so cute!! All of your cousins look like they could be Meros. That is so fun that you got together with everyone! Oh gosh this whole weight thing. I weight exactly what I did when I left on my mission so that's not too bad... but it is too bad that I didn't hang onto any of my clothes!!!!
So cute! I love family get togethers like that. The kids are so cute... I miss you guys.
Post a Comment