Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!
Also want to let my own sweetie know how much I love him. I'm not always an easy person to live with and I want Steve to know how thankful I am that he's hung in there with me. He is my world and my rock. My best friend and lover. A wonderful example and amazing father. Our past 4 years together have been wonderful and can't wait for what the future holds. Thank you for all you're doing to better our family and situation. Thank you for the person you are and for the person you're becoming. I don't know what I did without you and can't imagine being without you now. I will love you always!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Love Day!!!
Posted by The Brown Family at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ahhhh!!! How sweet!!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful day today.
That is so sweet! Lucky Steve.
Post a Comment