A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each person answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
10 years ago:
Oh dear.... I was moving from VA to IL. Hated it at the time, but loved our 3 years there. And honestly I don't remember any other really great things from that time, haha. Sad.
5 Things on my to-do list:
Put my kids to bed. Fill out some paper work. Clean my kitchen. Exercise. Get Tessa some b-day gifts. Today's her b-day and I had nothing for her....bad mom, I know but she had a party with her friends today so we're having our family thing tomorrow. RELAX...if I find the time. ok that was 6...oh well ;o)
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off any debt. Put money away for each child (and future ones). Give a little to each set of parents, since they've helped us so much. Start making plans for my dream home, so I can start having it built our last year of school. Buy a car that big enough to pack us all around comfortably. Maybe have some work done...hahaha!! GO SHOPPING!!
3 of mybad habits:
picking at my nails. over thinking things...steve hates that. obsessing over my weight.
Jobs I have had:
cleaned horse stalls. cashier at Beef-A-Roo........sooooo yummy! Head Lifeguard at the Rockford YMCA. Secretary for my dad. Nail Tech. Waikiki Beach Tanning Salon. Nanny. Receptionist at Taylor Andrews. Admin. Assistant at HCI.
Things people don't know about me:
I was home schooled from 1st grade on. I have webbed toes. I had my belly button pierced twice. And there are probably more things, but you have to be pretty close to me to know them, haha.
Ok, I'm done! I tag Shaleen and Tanya
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Alesha tagged me
Posted by The Brown Family at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment