Very cool. I might have to try these myself. I would interested to see if they say the kids look like Mark. :) I put a pregnancy time line at the bottom of my page, after all the blogs. I will try to post a new tummy picture soon. I have a Dr. appt. next week and I usually take the pictures then. I feel huge but nobody thinks I look pregnant! Oh well.
4 comments:
Very cool. I might have to try these myself. I would interested to see if they say the kids look like Mark. :) I put a pregnancy time line at the bottom of my page, after all the blogs. I will try to post a new tummy picture soon. I have a Dr. appt. next week and I usually take the pictures then. I feel huge but nobody thinks I look pregnant! Oh well.
That is neat!!! I might try it too!!! Fun fun!!!
I think he looks more like Laura... Maybe because Tess looks just like Steve.
I definately think that Beckham looks more like Laura! Tessa is so her dad!
Post a Comment