Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Kids

With the new baby coming soon, we decided that it was time for Beckham to get into a "big boy" bed. He was VERY excited about this and even more excited that we let him pick out his own bedding. Each of the kids were given a good chunk of x-mas money so they each got new bedding. Beck has done really well being in his new bed. We've only had one problem during nap time and he only gets out of bed at night if Tess does (they share a room). So, the change was good and we now have 2 "big kids"!

Beck on his Spiderman bed. (The comforter was being wash.)

Tessa on her Hello Kitty bed


And Wally thought that since Tess no longer needed her old quilt that that meant it was now his. And Steve, having a soft heart for the dog, decided that Wally was right, haha!

7 comments:

Marissa said...

So cute! I loved getting Sydney into her "big" bed. She still shouts out for me at night and sometimes I say-"Don't you realize you can just get out and come get me?!" She is a creature of habit... :)

Alesha said...

I love that they picked there own cute bedding! Glad the transition has been good for Beck!

The Anglesey Family said...

I love that picture of Wally!!!

Natalie said...

I can't believe you only have 17 days to go! Wow.
So cute about the kids and their beds, thats such an exciting time. :D

Christmas looked like fun, Enoch got the same dinosaurs as Beck, fun!! :D
You all are just so cute and I'm glad we got to see you while we were there!

Stacey said...

What I thought that you guys got rid of the dog before christmas?

Lacey Robinson said...

I can't believe how big Beckham is...we have been talking about putting Sadie in a big girl bed before baby comes, but she is so small, I worry about her falling out onto our hard wood floors! We miss you guys too- I was just telling Kenny the other night that since you left me I have nobody to just go hang out with on Saturday at Old Navy...you were my "leave the kids home" buddy! We will have to have a reunion when we come home in August- can't believe it's just six months away! I've been meaning to call you b/c I'm curious about the transition back to UT with insurance, food, etc. I lost my cell phone so I don't have your number, but I will call you soon! Tell Tess & Beck that Breckon & Sadie miss them so much!!! Erie's just not quite the same without you guys!

Lacey Robinson said...

P.S...I"m secretly hoping you have a girl & name her "Sadie"!