Steve is always telling me that I need to be better at taking pictures "just because". So here are a few that have were taken at the end of last year "just because".
We were on the way to my brothers wedding when this was taken. Steve and I were holding hands, so the kids thought they should too :o)

Kids and Wally watching a movie.

Tess and Becks think it's great that I like to take pictures of them being "tute" (cute, in Beckhams's words). So I have many pictures like this, haha!

A little bit a go Tess came down with this weird rash. We could never figure out what it was or why she got it, but the poor girl was covered in these huge, spider bite, looking welts. Thank heaven they only lasted a few days. She was a trooper!
Kids and Wally watching a movie.
Tess and Becks think it's great that I like to take pictures of them being "tute" (cute, in Beckhams's words). So I have many pictures like this, haha!
A little bit a go Tess came down with this weird rash. We could never figure out what it was or why she got it, but the poor girl was covered in these huge, spider bite, looking welts. Thank heaven they only lasted a few days. She was a trooper!


2 comments:
That is seriously the cutest thing that they wanted to hold hands like you guys! I love it! And them on the floor with wally is adorable. I dont know why I love pics of Koda with my kids even though sometimes I dont even love him!lol
Poor girl that is so sad! Glad that she is better!
Post a Comment