Beckham is getting so big and is all over the place! Here are a couple videos to show you what he's been working on :o)
Notice his nice, mostly, round head :o) He's got his helmet off cause it was his "free time" right before bed.
Think this is so cute. I like how he's always looking back to either make sure we're watching him or looking back to see if Steve is coming to help him. And I get a kick out of the fact that he's laughing the whole time he's doing it. He's such a sweetie!


11 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how much they've grown! Beckham is a little boy version of Tessa! We miss you guys!
yay for Beckham! Thay grow up so fast! I do love his cute little round head!
He is not big enough to do those things! Didn't you just have him like yesterday!?! And yes his head is looking SO cute and round!
Wow! It seriously feels like yesterday that he was born....NOW LOOK AT HIM!
So crazy! I remember seeing you at the airport around Christmas last year and you were carrying him around in a Snugli. He was tiny. It really doesn't seem like that long ago.
Your kids are SO stinkin cute!! I can't believe you have two kids! Time flies. Your family is darling.
Becks getting so big! How weird that when you move home he will be like almost 2. WEIRD! Koen loved watching this and hearing Tess in the background!
Unreal. I love his excited breathing.
His head looks so great! He gets the helmet off soon doesn't he? I love how he couldn't stop chuckling!
I still can't get over that couple at the grocery store! Ha ha your kids are cute!
He is so stinkin cute! I am adding you to my friends list so I can check your blog regularly!!!
Post a Comment