Well, I don't think we thought this day would actually come....the Olsen's have left us!
We are so sad to see them go. It feels as if we're leaving family all over again. We want them to know how much they mean to us. We consider you family and our best friends. We couldn't have come to Erie without your help and guidance nor could we have made it through this first year without your love, friendship and support. We so excited for you guys to start "real" life and can't wait until we can join you and our families back in Utah! We love you much! Neither Lesh nor I like this picture, but it was taken when we were having so much fun :o) Lesh you are the best! I'm not sure what I'm gonna do without you!
One cute couple! All the boys!
These two were the best of friends and the worst of friends. A true love, hate relationship, but I'm not sure they'll know what to do without each other.
What great friends! You will be truly missed!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
The Day Actually Came!
Posted by The Brown Family at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That picture of Tessa and the Olsens son is sooo cute! Don't you just love those "love hate" relationships with kids.
Now you know how I felt when you left for Boston! Ha ha just kidding... kinda... The pictures of you guys are cute!
Awe I feel special! We are sad too! I think everyday (the last 3 since I have been home) haha what I would be doing if I was in Erie. And it pretty much sounds 10 times better than what I am doing here! miss ya!
Post a Comment