A few weeks back we had some family pictures taken. Our good friend Michelle took them and did an amazing job! So many turn out great and we're so thankful to Michelle for taking time out of her busy life to do this for us :o) Here are a few of our favorites!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by The Brown Family at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













20 comments:
I love love love love them! So cute! We are (finally) getting pictures done next month. When are you coming out here next? We should get together and catch up. We could even get Shaleen there, too? I see her all the time but don't get to talk to her too much.
It is about time, I have seriously been waiting. I love them. I miss your kids, you guys too of course. Time for a visit. Ko misses his BF too.
PS Your faces doesn't look round you nerd. I love it, I also love the lighting on a lot of yours and the one of you and tess is SO cute!
What a cute family you make! We love you guys.... I am excited to see you! Pick a night, and come for dinner!! The kids are so big, and you are so tiny....
These look SO good! My faves are the one of you and Tess and the one of Steve and Beckham. I agree with Alesha, your face does Not look round, you look great!
Those pics are SO darling Laura...NICE JOB Michelle!! I sure wish your blog came up correctly with my comp. Its so scrambled...darnit.
But anyway, the pictures really are so nice.
I don't think your face looks round in your picture either. Your whole family looks so so good! Love them all!
These pictures are stunning! You have such a beautiful family! I just want to pinch Beckhams cheeks!!!!
By the way.....YOU LOOK GREAT! You sure took off the baby weight!
Hey Laura! Your pics turned out great! You guys look so cute!
HEY LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR BLOG IS UNSCRAMBLED!!!!!!YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! what did you do to fix it?
Yup my cell is still the same. I would LOVE to get together when you come into town! How exciting!
WOW those pictures are great! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! We miss you guys!!!!
Ha ha I just read your grocery store story... that is so funny! I really feel like smacking people like that!!!
Oh my goodness I love your pics! Your kids are too cute! Michelle did a great job!
Oh my goodness I love your pics! Your kids are too cute! Michelle did a great job!
Cute pics guys! Michelle did a great job. Don't be so hard on yourself Laura you look great. What a fun family!
Those are awesome pictures! They did a great job and you guys look great! Your children are growing very quickly and it looks like they are a lot of fun.
It's easy to take great pictures when the family is so good looking! And your face doesn't look round, I think you look awesome in all of them.
Laura, You have a beautiful family. Great pics and cute blog! It has been fun getting to know you here in Erie. Take care.
Post a Comment