Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pim-Pess

Our silly Tessa LOVES being a girl. She'll put something on and spin about saying how pretty it is or how beautiful she looks. One day she was walking around holding her blanket around her waist, spinning about singing "LA LA LA" all around the kitchen. I asked her if she wanted me to make her a blanket into a dress for her. She, very excitedly, said yes and stood still was her arms in the air. I wrapped the blanket around her and as soon as I was done she got a huge smile on her face and happily said "mama, Tessie pim-pess". I then asked her if she wanted me to take a picture of her and that made her even more excited. I told her to look beautiful for the pictures and this was her best work, hahah! How grateful I am for my sweet Tessie....life wouldn't be the same without her!!



3 comments:

Team Fraser said...

OMG that is so funny...I love that she has her hand up by her face! So cute!

Alesha said...

I really love her "beautful look" she is so stinkin funny!

Lisa said...

Laura,
Tessa is quite possibly the cutest little lady ever! I can't tell you how much we miss you guys. It seems like it's been forever. I've been meaning to call you. We need to catch up. Hope all is well! Kisses to Tess & Beck.