So, I guess I should have posted that the kids and I are coming to UT because I'm getting all kinds of questions and responses to my little count-down. So yes, I will be in UT April 22- May 3. Just the kids and I are coming as Steve does not have a break right now.
Anyway, I'm super excited. Can't wait to be with family and have my mom in front of me to talk to....I probably call her every day, haha. And see those of you that are free and can hang out.
So, see you in a couple weeks!
Monday, April 7, 2008
UTAH
Posted by The Brown Family at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Ya, we are so excited to see you and your cute kids. Fly safely. See you soon.
Hello thanks for the update! We for sure need to get together...I will even take work off to hang out!!! Call me for sure!
What part of Utah do you guys hail from?
We for sure need to hang out. Lets plan something! Do you know what day would be best around family?
By the way, where did you get your blogpage template? It's really cute.
Laura-
David is from Sandy too! I'm sure you guys are booked during your trip here, but if you have some free time we would love to hangout!
Give me a call 801.520.3585.
Post a Comment