Friday, April 4, 2008

Day at the Zoo!

We FINALLY got a nice day and we decided to take advantage of it! We went to the Zoo with a group of friends and had a great time. Not all the animals were out, but we saw enough to make the kids happy. I think we were all just excited to see the sun! Enjoy the pictures!



9 comments:

ETCK said...

She's growing up so fast! It's still so weird to me that you have two children. I'm sure you are a wonderful mother.

Team Fraser said...

It just cracks me up that she calls Lesha Yosh!! So funny I think that we should start calling her that! Ha ha!

Alesha said...

Love her silly face on the frog! Yesterday was so great, to bad today it is raining cats and dogs!

Alesha said...

PS I am not opposed to being called "Yosh" by everyone! haha Ü

Gina said...

Her hair is getting so long! Did I tell you that every time Kade and I are looking at blogs he is like "Tessa"! I guess the couple times they played had an impact!

Heidi Wing said...

Hello... I am so excited you are in town. I would LOVE to catch up!!! Call me... 801-833-4518. Your kids are adorable. You look so good your self. What are you doing??

AnneMarie said...

Love the Zoo - perfect for the kiddos to get all those wiggles out. Tessa is looking so grown up. How'd that happen! And you look AWESOME by the way.

Marissa said...

I love the zoo now that I have a little girl. It makes it so fun again!

Stacey said...

You look great!!! Congrats :)