Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures!


Our sweet boy! I think he's even changed since this picture was taken. I need to be better at taking pictures!!

He didn't like the flash, haha

He loves to be held and snuggled when he sleeps and Steve loves to join him.

This was taken the day we brought Will home. Tessa loves him and is such a good helper.

Our 3! Can't believe we have 3!! Will was a little tired of picture time...if you can't tell

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Laura! He's just so cute!!!! I love the picture of the three together, SO CUTE! They look excited to have him. :D

Alesha said...

Oh I just want to smooch his little face! I feel like I have new babies all around me and I dont get to hold any of them enough! Glad I got to love up on him last night!

Kevin & Amber said...

He is super cute. Look at those big lips!! how is everything going by the way? Is he being a good baby? It must be an adjustment with three, by I'm sure you are handling it like a pro!