Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Funny Wishes

So I thought this was funny enough to share...hope you agree ;o)

Today is my b-day and all week I've been receiving cards from friends and family and I just want to say thank you so much. It's nice to be remembered! I also received a card from my insurance company which I thought was weird but nice (I guess). It seems though that nothing these days can just be done just because. There's always a hidden agenda.
Here's how my card from the insurance read:
(Cute card with Gerber daisies on it)
Outside: It's Your Special Day!
Inside: So make sure to stop and smell the flowers! Happy Birthday!
Then in small print: Life can get hectic, but your health is important. Please make an appointment with your doctor for a Pap test. It could save your life.
If you need help with this, just call us at 800-..... (I didn't just bold that part. It was like that in the card!)

So happy birthday to me! LOL!!!

9 comments:

ETCK said...

Happy birthday!!!

masonandtara2 said...

Happy Birthday Laura!! To funny about the card

Unknown said...

That is especially funny because I do always get my pap done for my birthday, easy to make sure it gets done! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Miss you old lady!

Cicely said...

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Remember your pap test.
Happy Birthday to you.

Wait, that's not how it goes?
Happy birthday nonetheless.

Natalie said...

HAHAHAHA! Don't you love insurance birthday cards? How sweet of them to make you feel so special on your day! Don't forget to schedule your appointment Laura! :D

Levi and Suzi said...

This is awesome! Happy Birthday! I hope you got my message and that you were out doing something AWESOME!

Heather Strong said...

Happy birthday! I actually did remember and was going to text you earlier but I was driving. I have actually been seeing it on Facebook all week that your birthday was coming up so I have been waiting... waiting... waiting wah bam! Happy birthday!

Jami Weight said...

LOVE, your family photo! Super Cute! I love people who have hidden agenda's. I especially love when friends happen to call you on your birthday and have forgotten it's your birthday and then they realize it and try to pretend like that was the reason they called.....wait, I think I'm the one who does that. Anyways....HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!

Anonymous said...

How thoughtful of them! Hope you had a great b-day!