Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun Times!

Here's a little video of the kids playing. It's finally been warm enough to use our sun-room and Beckham LOVES it out there! Beck is getting so big and doing so many new things. Tess, as you'll see, is hitting the "it's all about me" stage, but she's such a good girl and a great helper and friend. Hope you enjoy watching them as much as I do!!


5 comments:

Alesha said...

I love that Tess says "this is my new trick" hah funny girl! Cant wait till you guys come home, we miss you!

Heather Strong said...

That was cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! How fun, I remember that little dinky slide when I was little and it seemed so big to me. It entertained me for hours!

Lacey Robinson said...

so cute...Breckon loved watching! Beckham is so big!!

Cicely said...

Love this.