Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Harmons Lagoon Day

Every year Harmons, Steve's employer, has a big Lagoon day. They offer cheap tickets, free food, prizes and fun things for the kids to do on top of enjoying the rest of the park. This is the first time I've ever been able to go :o) I've always been pregnant in past years, haha. Anyway, we had a great day. One of the services offered was face painting and the kids were in heaven.

Our poodle, Tessa

And our scary vampire, Beckham. He cracks me up!!


Our big adventure of the day was when Tess decided to take off on her own and was lost for 45 min. Needless to say we were all stressed, scared and a touch angry. Thank heaven for good people who found her and took her to the security office. We had a good talk and cried and we thought we were good for the day. Then, what does the little diva do.....she takes off 3 more times!! What was she thinking?! When asked she told us that she had to go on her own because otherwise she knew we'd tell her no. Oh dear...what are we in for?

But in all it was a blast and something we will look forward to every year....as long as we have a leash for Tessa, haha



5 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm not sure there's any feeling worse than losing your child. What a little stink! Tell her you'll put her on a backpack leash if she pulls it again. :) P.S. Hope you don't mind if a blog stalk you.

Unknown said...

Fun pictures!! You really do have a little diva on your hands. Its an age thing with the attitude. I completely understand. What cute kids you have. miss you! Can't believe we live this close and don't see each other. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love this post! beck ham cracks me up and Tessa's running away....I totally did that and I remember thinking the same....they'll just say "no"!

Stacey said...

LOVE LAGOON!

Alesha said...

You better get that poodle a leash! lol Love the pics of them! So cute!