Tuesday, June 1, 2010

He (we) did it!!!

Well, after 3 long years of hard work we are so proud to announce that Steve has received his doctorate of pharmacy!! I'm so proud of all of his hard work and dedication.
It was a great day and one I will always remember. I was brought to tears, tears of joy and pride, as Steve walked with his graduating class....it surprised me that I did that, but I couldn't help my feeling of complete happiness and gratitude for all that Steve has done and for all that we accomplished as a family. We had a great trip back to good old Erie, PA and will truly miss all of our good times and great friends out there. That will forever be a place and time we hold dear to our hearts.
YAY Steve! You (we) did it!!!


Lookin' sharp in his cap and gown......though I did tease him about being a character out of Harry Potter, haha!

On stage receiving his diploma
So proud of him!

Steve's parents, David and Irene, and Steve's brother, Wayne, were able to make the trip out with us. We were so happy to have them their and had a great time :o)

Steve's study buddies and some of our best friends! Skip, Jason, Steve and Aaron


The whole group! Skip and Brook, Me and Steve, Jason, and Aaron and Nikki
As for Steve's future as a pharmacist....He's been given a great job at Harmon's Grocery store where he'll work as a graduate pharmacist until he takes his boards sometime in the next couple of months and will then be bumped to a legit pharmacist once all his test are done.

6 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

Way to go idaho.. I totally know how you felt when he graduated cuz I felt like that at Paul's white coat ceremony and we still have 2 yrs left. LOL and the whole WE did it was 100%. he couldn't of done it without you, we deserve almost just as much credit, except all the tests, right:)

Alesha said...

Yahoo Stevo and Laura, because you know it is a team effort! ;) Love you guys! You are the bestest friends ever!

Natalie said...

CONGRATS to you guys! How awesome. And Laura, you look AMAZING. :D

Stacey said...

WE is right! That is a lot of work for you and having kids. Congrats to both of you. p.s. I love your hair and dress! You look so freaking cute :)

The Johnson Family said...

We did it...We did it...We did it.

Bri or Aaron said...

Hey! It was fun hanging out with u guys! We have sure missed u! Congrats Steve!