Monday, November 23, 2009

Beck is 2!!

I really can't believe my little Beckham is already 2! He went from being such a small, funny looking baby, to a super happy, super cute little man. We're so blessed to have him as part of our family! Love you bubba!!

Right after he was born, November 19th, 2007

His first x-mas


He thought it was great that everyone was singing to him. Had that silly grin on his face the whole time, haha

He was very good at blowing out his candle.

Loved his ice cream!!

Beck was given several wonderful gifts, but his most favorite was this flash light. If only we could all be so pleased with something so simple!

6 comments:

Heather Strong said...

You have such a cute family! I love it. You look so good, too!

Alesha said...

He is so stinkin cute! Ko has that same flash light and it is his fav too! Must be a boy thing!

The Anglesey Family said...

I cannot believe how fast time fly's! I cannot wait to see your next CUTE baby!!!!!

Stacey said...

Dang you are tan in that first picture. You make me want to go fake bake right now!

abbyjane said...

i need to get you that picture of him at 3 weeks and per at 1 week that we took at my house. it's a goodie. he still makes the same expression.

abbyjane said...

oh, and happy birthday becks!