Here's my cute family on a ride at Waldemeer is Erie, PA. We went before we moved and it was such a good time!
Beckham and I on the Lazy River at Waldemeer. Beck had missed his nap, so once he fell asleep we went around that river like 3 times. Funny boy!
Tessa on her first day of preschool. She loves it!!
Beckham needed to be included on the school day pictures
This is me at 21 or 22 weeks, can't remember. Ignore my silly expression, haha
This is our new baby purchase. I LOVE it!! I'm so excited to use it for the new little one!
Alesha and I went to the Miley Cyrus (sp?) concert, haha!! Kinda silly that we went without any 8-14 year old girls, but it was a blast all the same, hahaha!!!!
Miley on stage. She actually went running off in the middle of this song because she had the stomach flu. So things were put on hold for a while, but she came out and finished the show really well.
Another pic of Miley. We were surprised she rode this bike all over the arena seeing as she was sick.
That's all I've got for now. Promise to be better at posting.
Later!!


6 comments:
Finally some updates! Not that I don't see you almost everyday...
I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! You look great, too!
You guys are so cute. I love your face in that preg picture. You look so happy.
So glad to see picture of you guys. We miss you but are loving your house.
Glad to see you guys are alive and I love your hair! I have so much new growth coming in from all that fell out when I was nursing that I am going to cut mine soon too! Glad to see you guys are settled in ok.
Laura! You are SUCH a cute pregnant girl! I love all the pictures, the kitten story is so sweet. Your kids are just darling and I can't wait to see what the new little one will look like. :D Your hair cut is SO stinkin' cute!! :D
Post a Comment