Our sweet Tessie turned 3 on Feb 6th! She had a hand in planning her own party and she did a pretty good job with it. We had a princess party, of course! We spent lots of time deciding what all the kids should wear and what decorations and what kind of cake. Each decision was Tessa's to make. Here are some pictures from her party. Can't believe she's 3!! Where does time go?! We love you so much Tessa Jo!!
Our big girl!
Make a wish!
After cake and ice cream each child was given a "goodie" bag with a costume and treats in it. It was so fun to see them all dressed up!
From the left: Tessa, Max, Jackson (behind Max), Addie, Annie, Kassidy, Breckon.
Ready to open presents!
These 2 are the best presents I've ever been given! And to see Tessa so happy and having fun makes all the work that much better :o)
Just wanted to share my little creations... With the help of the wonderful Suzi we personalized each child's bag. Think they turned out pretty cute, if I do say so!
This is the cake Tess asked for. I'm glad she has simple taste because I don't think I could have done much more.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSA!


5 comments:
I cant believe we missed her birthday! I kept telling Ko "Tessa's birthday is coming up" and then totally missed it. While looking at the pictures he said "mom can I go to that party?" Awe, sad. Maybe next year! Happy Birthday Tessy We miss you!
How fun!!!! Loved their prince and princess outfits!!!!
What a cute birthday party! Looks like fun! What a little princess:) Happy birthday Tessa!
What a cute princess party! Tess is adorable.
How adorable. I hope I can pull of something half as cute for Joanna :D
Post a Comment