We want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! We hope the holiday and New Year treat you well. May the spirit of the season fill our hearts and homes at this wonderful time of the year :o) Much love!
Pic on left, Tessa on the Cow Santa at Chick-fil-a ....we frequent there on Family Night
Pic on right, took the kids to see Santa. Tess was pretty sure she liked it, but Beck was not a fan.
PS...I promise to do better on posting. I've got a TON to blog about, just don't have the time.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Posted by The Brown Family at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Tessa's hair looks adorable! I hope you have a good Christmas. Love and miss ya!
Tessa looks soooo cute!
LOVE the hair!!! Tessa looks so big. It makes me want to go get Ava out of bed right now and cut it:) Love you guys. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment