Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Family

Because Steve's schedule is so busy we never got around to carving pumpkins. Having good-luck one day as I walked through Target (my favorite place ever) I noticed that the Mr. and Mrs. Pumpkin Head kits were on sale :o) Love a good sale! So Tess picked out one for a mommy and a daddy pumpkin and was very excited. When we got home and tried to punch them into the pumpkins I realized that I was not as strong and I thought I was. But, lucky again, right as I was gonna go grab a screw driver to poke holes in the pumpkins Steve came walking home from school and was able to take over, without the assistance of a screw driver. Tessa loved the outcome. And since it was one of two nice days that week both kids were pretty excited to just be outside.


It makes me so happy that my kids love each other. They're so cute!

Our pumpkin family

Just a cute picture of Tess. She also loves this witch decoration. Tessa is such a Halloween girl. She loves the monsters and witches and spiders and it's a bonus that she gets the dress up and get candy :o)

4 comments:

Alesha said...

I love the pic of them on the porch! Priceless. K is the same way about Halloween....obsessive! I haven't ever seen this Mr and Mrs potato things...so cute!

Jenn said...

those potato head pumpkins are adorable. i wonder if target has them on clearance now...

Unknown said...

Super cute pumpkins! Looks like you had a fun Halloween..and I must agree on how cute of a Kitty you have! Sure do miss you guys! We should try and do lunch when you're in town..if you have time. Let me know!!

Team Fraser said...

that is so cute! And a no mess clean up! Love it! Can't freaking wait to see yoU!