Just some updated pictures of our little man. He's getting so big...I just can't handle how fast time is going. He's 9 months now!
An update on his helmet progress... He's grown 2 millimeters in his flat spot as of our last appt. Which doesn't sound like a lot, but for him only having it for 3 week that's great growth. They put air holes all over the back of his helmet because he was starting to get heat rash all over his face and body. So thank heaven the extra air to his head has helped and the heat rash is long gone. Beck has been a trooper and is such a happy and easy going guy, I'm not sure I could ask for a better baby.
His favorite new snack is chocolate rice cakes. He's got to an age where he gets upset if you don't share food with him. He eats EVERYTHING! As I'm sure you can tell, haha!
He tries to go from sitting to standing and this is as far as he gets. He'll do this a few times and then realize he's not getting anywhere and then look for something to grab onto. Silly guy.
(notice the air holes in the helmet)
Beck pulls himself onto everything and walks along all the furniture. He's tried to let go a couple times and walk on his own, but it doesn't last long. His favorite thing is to stand holding a hard surface and see how loud he can bang on it. Makes me crazy, but he gets the biggest kick out of it. Must come from his father!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Mr. Man
Posted by The Brown Family at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
him and his helmet, cute little thing.
I can't believe how big he is getting. It seriously seems like he was just born! He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment