Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How do I look?

My good friend, Lisa, was kind enough to pass on some of her unused makeup...as I am challenged when it comes to picking out and putting on makeup. Anyway, Tess found the bag of my goodies and HAD to put some on. Once she was all done up she ran into the other room where Steve was and said, with a large smile..."daddy look me!" When Steve turned to see her these were some of the faces she pulled to show off her pretty makeup. HAHAHA! What a crack up she is!


8 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I think I might see your daughter on Americans Next Top Model!
She is sooo cute!
Hope all is well. Things are going great here....Although I absolutely hate breastfeeding!
Thanks for all your comments. I love hearing from you. Tif

Team Fraser said...

gotta love the kissy face! Good job Tess!!

Team Fraser said...

P.S. I love the new page!! Mine needs major help...I am waiting for Lesh

Natalie said...

Too cute Laura!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Crack me up I bet she keeps you guys well entertained! So cute!

Alesha said...

Tessa Jo! You are so cute! Cant wait to smooch your head off! We miss you!

Stacey said...

That is really cute. We miss her already. Funny Ava keeps talking about her.

Levi and Suzi said...

What a cutie! Girls are so much fun, aren't they?